Special printed matters
Service for shipment of addressed promotional materials with appeal for sale and divulgation of products and services.
Service availability: In all national territory
Who can use it: Juridical persons, self-employed professionals and political parties.
How it works: The following items are considered as Printed matters:
- Catalogues; - Bookd; - Fascicles; - Guides; - Prices list; - Magazines;
- Newspapers; - Periodical publications; - Alternative cultural publications; - non-completed forms; - Advertisement propectuses;
- Political propaganda by party or candidate; - Event divulgation.
Other media are also considered, such as: audio and video tapes, audio and multimedia CDs, key holders, caps and T-shirts, products samples, except for medications free samples.
Delivery: Delivery location: Home, even when it is Special Printed Matters with stated value
Foreseen delivery terms: Terms for non-urgent objects delivery included in Distribution Terms Matrix shall be observed.
In case of delayed delivery of objects posted under registration, compensation shall correspond to object postage value, excluded registration and other additional services (when applicable) values.
Why use this service?
- Allows inclusion of other types of media, like CD and audio tapes; - Prices lower than those for Normal Printed Matters in retail network; - A minimum financial quota is defined, per postage, as indicated in the service price list, however, a minimum monthly billing quota is not foreseen; - Possibility of contract binding to more than one Correios post office;
- Does not require self-adhesive postage stamps or postage meter impress, and franking seal is used with service name, contract number, subscription year, contract and postage states of origin and Correios logotype;
- Allows inclusion of souvenirs and samples of products;
- Allows inclusion of Letter, Card and Commercial Parcel Envelope.
The service is acquired upon contract, with monthly invoicing; Contracts can be made at Commercial managements in each state.
Postage: Postages must be made in Correios units linked to contracts.
Prices: Individual prices for Printed Matters service are included in Prices List, defined by Correios, according to weight and delivery location, observing minimum value per postage.
Terms: Delivery foreseen terms: Terms for non-urgent objects delivery included in Distribution Terms Matrix shall be observed.
For guard period table of national objects and storage tax click here.
Weight limits: 5 kg.
Dimensions limits: Envelope:
- Minimum: 9 cm x 14 cm.- Maximum: length shorter or equal to 60 cm.
Package and box: - Minimum: 9 cm x 14 cm.- Maximum: 150 cm (length + height + thickness). The largest dimension (length or height or thickness = 60 cm maximum).
Roll: - Minimum: 10 cm (length); Length plus two times diameter = 17 cm minimum. - Maximum: 90 cm (length). Length plus two times diameter = 104 cm maximum.
The client who opts for non-delivered objetcs return indicates “Warranted Return” symbol in objects, below Printed Matters franking seal.
Other objects from different senders shall not be included in printed matters.
Packing: Every special printed matters shall be packed and closed by sender in pack that resists to content weight, shape and nature, as well as to transportation conditions. The pack may be acquired in Correios, in other suppliers or fabricated by the client himself, provided that it satisfies recommended conditions: envelopes, boxes, packages and rolls made out of paper, plastic, polystyrene, wood or metal, wrapped in flat and resistant paper.
When printed matters are posted closed, the following information shall be included on pack: “Authorized closing. It can be opened by ECT”. To learn more.
Additional services: - Registration; - Low registration (only for books and didactic materials); Return receipt – delivery confirmation; - Mão Própria (Own Hand) - delivery in addressee hands; - Stated value.
- Presentation of Invoice in case of Stated Value for juridical person sender is mandatory. – Parcel boxes commercialized by Correios;- Reply Letter, Postcard, and Commercial envelope (upon specific contract);- Warranted return: It is included in Printed Matters contract, without additional costs to the contracting party.